The Crossroads Clubhouse is a psychological rehabilitation program that provides members the chance to lead normal and productive lives. We give people with mental illnesses the chance to form long-term relationships, obtain employment, education, and more.
Consumers in the Crossroads Clubhouse receive:
- Work assignments and skill-building based on their interests and talents.
- A voice in Clubhouse decision-making.
- Opportunities to obtain employment.
- Assistance in accessing education.
- Evening and weekend social activities.
Working side-by-side with staff, consumers are placed in work-ordered units where they are given the tools to discover their talents and interests in a variety of areas including:
- Food Service – All aspects of meal preparation including menu planning, purchasing, meal preparation, sanitation and culinary arts presentation.
- Clerical – All aspects of office work including receptionist, telephone answering and messages, typing, newsletter and bus ticket distribution.
- Facilities – All aspects of the general maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant inside and out and operating the General Store.
- Vocational – All aspects of employment, including Volunteering, Transitional Employment, supported and independent employment, as well as educational opportunities.
Who can join?
Only adults currently receiving services with a referral from their case manager are eligible to join the Crossroads Clubhouse. If you are interested, contact your caseworker to schedule a tour.