Become a Provider
We are always looking for great new providers to help our consumers. If you’re interested, take a look at our standard provider contract and then complete the application below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We only use the most qualified providers. If your staff needs additional training, click the link below so sign up.
Other Provider Resources
Questions, comments, or concerns? We’re here to help. See the list below for the correct contact to resolve your issue.
- Provider Helpdesk – CLS Issues, Authorization issues, etc. ProviderHelpDesk@monroecmha.org or contact our Provider Relations Manager, Bridgitte Gates, at BGates@monroecmha.org.
- EII Issues – Contact our Contract Manager at BDidario@monroecmha.org or IS Supervisor at email@example.com
- Group Home Concerns Licensing Link this text to: –michigan.gov/dhs http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-63294_27717—,00.html
- Billing issues – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Concerns – Treatment Team or Adult Protective Services Forms
- New staff EII Access Form
- Exception Request (Financial) – Send detailed message to BDidario@monroecmha.org (Please Explaining why you are requesting an exception and for how much)