Become a Provider
We are always looking for great new providers to help our consumers. If you’re interested, take a look at our standard provider contract and then complete the application below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We only use the most qualified providers. If your staff needs additional training, click the link below so sign up.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the All Day Medication Training and the Medication Training Refresher are now available online. Click the link to the training you are due to complete.
Other Provider Resources
Questions, comments, or concerns? We’re here to help. See the list below for the correct contact to resolve your issue.
- Provider Helpdesk – CLS Issues, Authorization issues, etc. ProviderHelpDesk@monroecmha.org or contact our Provider Relations Manager, Bridgitte Gates, at BGates@monroecmha.org.
- CRCT Issues – Contact our Contract Manager at JMiller@monroecmha.org or IS Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Home Concerns Licensing Link this text to: –michigan.gov/dhs http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-63294_27717—,00.html
- Billing issues – Please contact email@example.com
- Safety Concerns – Treatment Team or Adult Protective Services Forms
- New CRCT Account Request Form
- Exception Request (Financial) – Send detailed message to ARiggs@monroecmha.org (Please explain why you are requesting an exception and for how much)